Ruby-Jo Education Centre is a child-Centered, child service oriented private Christian school. The school lays special emphasis on pupils to realize and appreciate the dignity of hard work, and to work in a spirit of excellence. We believe every child matters and every child has an innate potential which can be unearthed with proper guidance.
We firmly believe in the word of God; ‘train a child in the way he should go and when he grows he will not depart from it’, hence our approach to a holistic training, coaching and development of the children under our care. Our belief that children are the future and the pillars of strength of our country places a duty of imbibing high moral standards into the future generation.
- Vision: Our vision is to develop and equip the child with skills necessary to meet the challenges of the future.
- Mission: Providing a Child Centred Education to bring out the best potential of each child.
- To develop every child’s potential.
- Nurture a life-long of learning.
- Create a positive and enjoyable learning environment.
- Encourage critical and independent thinking.
- Encourage good health and well-being.
- Prepare every child to make a difference.
- Respect for others.
- Equal opportunities for all.
- Tolerance for others.
- Learn from others of different background.
- Understanding the rights and responsibilities within the school, the community and beyond.
- Encourage good health and well-being for all.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Ruby-Jo Education Centre admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the right, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, policies, scholarship, athletic others programs and others school administered programs.