OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH:
The basis of the Ruby-Jo Education Center is the Word of God, the Bible, which we hold to be in its entirety the infallible revelation of God. We hold the following truths to be fundamental and self-evident teachings from the Word of God:
- God is one, yet three persons, co-equal; the Father-the Son-the Holy Spirit.
- He is the Creator of heaven and earth, having created life and substance by a direct creation act, and furthermore, upholding and directing all things according to His will and by His power.
- He reveals Himself, as well as His will for man through His written Word, the Bible, and, especially in these last days, He has spoken unto us through Christ, the Word become flesh.
- Christ is both truly God and truly man; born of the Virgin Mary.
- His death on the cross was a substitutionary atonement for the sins of all who believe in Him as their Savior.
- He arose from the grave, a physical personal resurrection.
- He shall come again, a personal return, upon the clouds of Heaven, to judge the living and the dead, and to bring about a new heaven and a new earth.
- All men are dead in sin and need the new birth through the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation from sin and condemnation is by grace alone, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The believer, saved by grace, as a new creature in Christ will, through the gifts of the Holy Spirit, manifest a joyful, thankful, living witness to the saving power of Christ.
11. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (I Cor. 12:12 & 12; Gal. 3:26-29).
12. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life (Rom. 8:13-14; I Cor. 3:16; 6:19-20; Eph. 4:30; 5:18).
13. We believe the support of and participation in the task of fulfilling the Great Commission is an obligation of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
14. We recognize that there are other doctrines held by various Christian believers which they believe to be consistent with the above. However, such teachings shall not be incorporated as approved by the school.